Monday 27 January 2014

Label it...

In my quest to be more organised - and because if I cannot see it, it ceases to exist - I am trying to organise the new craft room before I start to put things away.  So while I am waiting for the last two units to go in there and the shelves and rails to be put up I have been busy thinking about labels....

And what better than My Digital Studio... The Label This Craft Room designer kit for MDS is perfect. It allows me to make easy labels as has   ready made options for all the different items from adhesives through to Washi Tape and it lets me pop the headings into frames that match the label punches I own. It also lets me print blank label frames to add my own headings...which is going to be vital when I need at least a  few labels that say SCRAPS!

I opted to stick with plain black and white labels because they are easy on my tired old eyes and I have printed a few sheets and have started to punch them out and I popped them into a clear envelope for safe keeping...

I will use them to help me decide where everything will go before I start to fill the units...but for now let me share this little pic with you... my first little baggy of labels


No comments:

Post a Comment