Saturday 22 February 2014

Happy Happy Bargain Buy

I am not a huge fan of ebay and I can count the number of ebay purchases I have ever made  on my fingers,without resorting to counting toes too...but when I saw a 12x12 standing paper rack with a starting bid of just £7 it was just too hard to resist.

 Due to the size and weight it was a collection in person only listing but after a quick consultation with hubby we decided if I could get it for under a set amount it would be worth the trip to go and get it...

and so I waited ...

and with just minutes to go I entered my bid...

and then I entered my max bid in case I might get pipped at the post...

and then I got notification that I had won the item...

for just seven quid!

We drove over and picked it up today and it is fabulous. It is a really solid shop quality rack and will be a great addition to my new craft room layout. I felt ever so slightly guilty that I clearly got a total bargain,  but the seller was lovely and needed the space so said she did not mind one bit and was happy it went to someone who would use it.

Tomorrow we have to go and pick up the electrical stuff (isolated sockets and lighting) and we will move a couple of units just to be able to  make the electrical connections and then  we really will be in the final stages.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment